Disclaimer and Condition of Use
We signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold us accountable.
- Verify: fact-check election related and all other information to confirm it is true before accepting and sharing it
- Balance: share the whole truth, even if some aspects do not support my opinion
- Cite: share my sources so that others can verify my information
- Clarify: distinguish between my opinion and the facts
- Acknowledge: acknowledge when others share true information, even when we disagree otherwise
- Reevaluate: reevaluate if my information is challenged, retract it if I cannot verify it
- Defend: defend others when they come under attack for sharing true information, even when we disagree otherwise
- Align: align my opinions and my actions with true information
- Fix: ask people to retract information that reliable sources have disproved even if they are my allies
- Educate: compassionately inform those around me to stop using unreliable sources even if these sources support my opinion
- Defer: recognize the opinions of experts as more likely to be accurate when the facts are disputed
- Celebrate: celebrate those who retract incorrect statements and update their beliefs toward the truth
While we go to every length to ensure that information presented on this site is only the truth, EclatVision makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. If anyone notices information that is known not to be true, please inform us through the contact us page and we will take action.
EclatVision provides this website only for information sake, it does not seek to declare winners or losers for elections nor claims to have any such authority under any jurisdiction.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, EclatVision does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, political or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.